Healthassist in the News
- A Retiree's Guide to Health and Wealth Management
October 15, 2009, 5-7 p.m.
Hosted by the Devereux House, 39 Lafayette St., Marblehead, MA
To register contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Bringing Bob Home: A Case Study in Patient Advocacy"
Presented by Dianne Savastano at the First Annual Conference of the National Association of Healthcare Advocacy Consultants.
The conference entitled HEALTHCARE ADVOCACY: Many Paths, One Purpose will be held at the University of California, Berkeley, Clark Kerr Campus, Berkeley, CA on November 14 & 15th, 2009.
Information available at: http://nahac.memberlodge.com/events.html.
- New Audio Podcast Provides an Insiderís View of the Healthcare System
- The Commonwealth Institute Newsletter
- 10 Tips to Help You Make the Most of a Visit with Your Primary Care Doctor
- 12 Tips to Help You Make the Most of a Visit with a Specialist Physician
- 12 Tips to Help You Track Your Healthcare Information
- Salem Evening News (9/05)
- Women’s Business (7/08)